Come learn how to take Visitor Counts! We take visitor counts 4 times per month. Visitor estimates are important because they help the Friends and the National Park Service advocate for restoration and improvements in the park.
Rain date: March 25, 2023
- We'll send an email to you if we decide to postpone training until the 25th.
What to bring the day of the training:
- Something to take notes with
Participant Requirements for Volunteer Events
Self-Monitoring: All participants in the Friends of Titanic Memorial Park event are required to:
- Take your own temperature that day, prior to arrival at the event. If your temperature is 100.4 degrees or greater, or you have other COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to the event!
- If you are sick, please do not come to the event!
- If you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days, do not come to the event.
- If you have had any close contact with an individual who has a confirmed coronavirus diagnosis and/or who is presumed to have coronavirus, do not come to the event.
- If you become ill within one week of participating in the event, please consider reporting this to [email protected]. We will keep your identity confidential.
- Group Limits: This event is limited to 40 volunteers.
- Physical Distancing: Participants must maintain a distance of greater than 6 feet from other persons throughout the event.
- Bathrooms: Bathrooms are not available for this event.
4th SW and P Sts
Washington, DC 20024
Google map and directions