Please join us as we celebrate five years of partnership with the National Park Service, share plans for Park improvements over the next five years, and commemorate the lives of the passengers and crew of the RMS Titanic on the 110th anniversary of its sinking. The Gala & Tribute will be held on Saturday, April 16, 2022 at the Arena Stage, at the Mead Center for American Theater. Program:
6:30 - 7:30 - Welcome and Speakers
- Jeff Reinbold, Superintendent, National Mall and Memorials Parks
- Andy Litsky, ANC6D Commissioner
- Chris Williams, President, Anacostia Watershed Society
- Nancy Stoner, President, Potomac Riverkeeper
7:30 - 9:30 - Reception on the Terrace
- Titanic inspired, heavy hors d'oeuvres provided by Distinct Taste
- Red and white wine
We are selling tickets through Eventbrite. Buy your tickets now! Invite your friends and neighbors!
We are grateful for the support of our sponsors!